A washable air purifier with a filter is your choice if you don’t have to worry about changing filters and want to spend the extra cash on a new one.
Investing in an air purifier with a permanent filter is a smart decision. It’s recyclable and can be economical in the long run. It is not necessary to change the filter every few months.
There are many products on the market that are not created equal. Let’s take a look at the top seven air purifiers with washable and permanent filters in 2021.
List of the TOP 7 air purifiers with washable / permanent filters in 2021
Winix 5500-2 is a good choice if you want a model that covers a large area and has a strong CADR rating. This air purifier has a three-stage filter that includes a real HEPA filter, a washable carbon filter and the latest PlasmaWave technology that acts as a permanent filter.
This complex covers an area of 360 square meters and covers 99.97% of air pollution. It does not generate harmful ozone and safely removes various types of contaminants including allergens and chemical gases. One of its impressive features is the automatic mode that helps adjust the fan. It also provides sleep so you don’t have to worry at night.
Winix 5500-2 is one of the easier cleaners with features like a filter change LED indicator that alerts you when it is time to change the filter. It has four fan speeds and smart sensors that ensure air quality and let you know when you are looking for different colors.
Honeywell HFD-120-Q is a powerful and beautiful air purifier with permanently washed filters. Convenient and easy to use in the long run as it tells you when it’s time to wash the filter. In addition, the device also saves energy as it is Energy Star certified and consumes little electricity.
This tower cleaner can circulate and filter the air 5 times per hour. If this device works for you, you don’t have to worry about particles and allergens in the air. Both filters work together to destroy 99% of allergens in the air, even particles as small as 0.3 microns. In fact, it can contain up to 18 times more pollutants than other similar options.
It offers three levels of purity and a 5-year limited warranty.
Envion Therapure TPP240 is an air purifier that removes not only smoke and allergens, but also chemical gases, odors, bacteria, mold, viruses and bacteria. It is very suitable for large rooms (up to 500 square meters).
This air purifier is very useful as it comes with a permanent HEPA filter so you don’t have to change the filter every few months. There is a 240 hour automatic timer that is efficient. In addition, it kills the harmful VOS.
It has a one-year warranty and offers several control functions, including night mode, which allows the vacuum cleaner to emit a dim light.
The Honeywell AirGenius 5 air purifier aims to trap 99.9% of the particles in the air. For many, this is the best air purifying filter that can be washed thanks to the well-known ifD filter. This model is designed for medium-sized rooms (250mW) and has five regular adjustments.
It’s technologically advanced and it looks really nice too. The device is equipped with intelligent touchscreen controls that give it a unique look. There is no sound and offers 2-12 hours of auto shutdown for higher conventions.
The device is ARB certified and complies with the ozone emission limits. It’s relatively cheap because it saves energy and
If you need a compact air purifier with an elegant design, the Blue Pure 211+ is your choice. You can adjust the color of your interior. The external pre-filter can have different colors. The package includes blue and dark gray pre-filters and other colors that you can buy separately.
Despite its compact size, it effectively purifies the air for medium and large rooms (400-600 square meters) thanks to a three-stage filter system:
Pre-filtered washable material, which is the first rule to catch large impurities such as flakes or mites.
Particulate filter to remove other irritants such as pollen, animal hair and mold spores
The carbon filter removes odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other gases.
Therefore, this filter system absorbs 99% of the pollutants. All Blue Pure 211 filters can be reused. It is recommended to replace it within six months.
Noise level is an important parameter when using an air purifier. Blue Pure 211 has a low noise level that does not irritate you while you sleep, even at the highest speed during the day or at night. Despite its benefits, this model is energy efficient and helps save money.
If you are looking for a quality filter that can completely clean a small room or work area, consider an Oreck XL Professional air purifier. The six-phase filter detects allergens, contaminants, animal hair, odors and all harmful particles and destroys them down to 1 micrometer.
The extra ionizer traps small particles so that they can be permanently trapped by a permanent thin network in HEPA quality. Make the room cooler and cleaner so you and your family can breathe safe air.
The permanent HEPA filter is easy to clean and replace. It is also easy to wash and recycle, so you do not have to buy expensive spare parts. Something more? Air Purifier warns you to clean the filter so you do not have to worry about maintenance.
The Oreck model offers three speed levels for individual needs. The elegant design and thorough cleaning is ideal for smaller spaces such as bedrooms, offices, etc. The air purifier is very quiet and uses less energy than the average bulb.
If air allergies make your breathing difficult, Hamilton Beach TrueAir may be ideal for you. This compact air purifier can cover large spaces without replacing the filter. The permanent filter cleans the air around you intensively and blocks smoke, mold, dust and other harmful particles up to three micrometers in the fine-mesh filter. It is not necessary to buy a replacement filter as it can be vacuumed and used over and over again.
This appliance has three speeds: low for quick cleaning, medium for daily use and high for quick cleaning. The speed can be controlled with a simple rotary switch. The car and fan for the air purifier are very quiet and you do not even notice it at the lowest speed.
The elegant design of the TrueAir tower in Hamilton Beach blends harmoniously into any environment. It moves easily and can be placed horizontally or vertically. This efficient model can cover spaces up to 160 square meters.
Air purifier is light and affordable. It does not require assembly and the manual makes it easy for anyone to use.
Buyer’s Guide: how to choose the best air purifier with a permanent washing filter
There are many recyclable air purifiers on the market. It is important to know what to look for when choosing your own.
First, understand the difference between permanent and washable filters. Although the two terms are often used interchangeably, they are not identical.
A washable filter is a filter that can be washed with soap and water to remove any accumulated debris. The process takes only a few minutes.
Available Available in two variants:
- HEPA filter (removes 99.97% of contamination)
- IfD filter (kills 99.99% of pollutants)
In yield, the 0.02% difference is not a big deal. They work on the same level, so you can choose between the two.
Another option is a constant filter. These filters do not need to be cleaned. Contact with water can even damage the filter. Empty.
Also, you can add additional filters to some devices. This factor can be important when choosing the best air purifier with a washable HEPA filter, ifD filter or other technology.
Here are some more memorable things:
- Room: The choice of air purifier mainly depends on the size of the room to be cleaned. Calculate the size and choose a model that can circulate at low pressure and filter the air. 5 times per hour. A bad air purifier cannot clean a large area. Our personal preferences are Envion Therapy TPP240, which is suitable for rooms with a size of 500 m2. You can also use two air purifiers in one room, but it will cost you more.
- CADR Estimate: Shortened to a percentage of fresh air distribution, the estimates show how reliable the air purifier is. The higher the score, the better the cleanup from contaminants. For example, look at the CADR estimate for “Smoke” to see how much the air purifier can remove tobacco smoke. You can use this estimate to compare different options. Our favorite is the Winix 5500-2, which is relatively tall.
- Height and Weight: This is very important if you want a portable air purifier. Although most units weigh around 15 pounds, you can find models that weigh less than 5 pounds. Our pick is Honeywell HFD-120-Q, which is very easy to move.
- Environment: When choosing an air purifier, consider the types of pollutants and contaminants in your area. The air filter may not be able to completely remove all types of contaminants. For example, Honeywell AirGenius 5 can be a good choice if you have pets as this model can reduce the risk of allergens and the camera can also smell fresh.
- Appearance: While this is not the most important factor, if you leave the filter open for viewing, the appearance may change. Choose a car that looks good and goes well with the overall theme of your home. Blue Pure 211+ is a good choice because it matches the color.
- Technology: the better the technology used, the more efficient the product. It is also important to remember the filter technology and the process used by the filter. The Oreck AIRPCB professional air purifier is equipped with a six-stage filter and advanced Truman Cell technology. It provides accurate air purification of all contaminants, bacteria, odors and pet scales.
- Speed Settings: Some of the newer air purifiers have different speed settings so you can adjust the speed and cleaning. You can also check your energy consumption this way. For example, the Hamilton Beach air filter is available in three speeds with a custom button to toggle between different settings.
- You also need to make sure you choose a device that fits your budget, has a good warranty, good customer service, and is easy to use.